UFAF Chuck Norris System Uniform Requirements
- All students must conform to UFAF uniform standards for official events.
- Student uniforms must be all white (red trim – lapel only - for red belts)
- Chuck Norris System Patch on the left lapel and country flag on the upper left arm
- School patch on the upper right arm or right lapel (optional)
- Official “UFAF” back design REQUIRED FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS*
- Student last name required with back design for red/black belts (optional through green belt)
- Belt must represent your standard CNS rank: white, gold, purple, orange, blue, green, red, red w/black stripe, black.
- Stripe belts are also permitted: example green w/stripe. Stripe must run the length of the belt through the middle.
- If you are unsure of anything, or if you are a black belt in another system training in CNS, please ask your instructor or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: The past "Team Chun Kuk Do" competition uniform will still be acceptable to wear for sparring in seminars and the tournament.
UFAF Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Uniform
UFAF members competing in the jiu-jitsu (grappling) divisions of the tournament must wear a UFAF BJJ uniform. Also, competitors are to wear the belt that represents rank/skill level in jiu-jitsu, NOT the Chuck Norris System. UFAF BJJ Uniforms are available through the UFAF Store, get your order in early, allow up to 3 weeks for delivery, they ship from Century Martial Arts Customs.
UFAF Member Dress Uniform (for the Gala)*
Men – Solid black slacks (no jeans) with a solid black blazer (black buttons) OR solid black suit, white shirt, and any color tie.
Women – Solid black skirt or slacks (no jeans) with a solid black blazer, white shirt or blouse OR solid black dress with a solid black blazer.
* Under Black Belt Members - If you do not have the full dress uniform, please dress as close as possible (black pants/skirt, white shirt, tie, etc.)
UFAF badge on the left lapel (available for purchase in the UFAF Store or at the ITC if you don’t have one.)